This is truly my favorite bread of all.
This wonderful Almond bread is low carb, highly nutritious and has a good dose of protein per slice. And yes, very easy to make.
|Mix DRY in a bowl||Blend WET’s in a high-speed blender:
*The wet mixture should create bubbles during blending.
- Mix the all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Blend all wet ingredients on high speed in a blender. The mixture should create bubbles during the blending.
- Add the wet ingredients with the dry well for a few minutes.
- Pour batter into a well buttered bread pan. Add additional parchment sheet just on the bottom of pan and not at sides.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175 °C for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Let it cool for +-12 minutes in the pan. It should slip out easily from the pan. Allow to cool another 15 minutes on a wire rack. You might need to pull off the paper a bit if it sticks to bread.
If you want to freeze the bread, cut into slices first, then freeze.
To thaw, either toast it or fry it in little butter in a pan, add your ingredients like cheese, bacon etc. Have fun.
|per slice 18||138||6||4||11||2|