Something warm and fruity for breakfast, then try this nutritious breakfast. Created on a day I felt lazy yet aimed for highest nutritional value in my meal.
1 medium granny smith apple, cut into small blocks
10g oats in 1/3 cup of boiled water
30g / 1 scoop whey protein (mix in ½ cup of water)
- Heat the cut apple in a pan with 1/3 cup of water in a non-stick frying pan.
- Once the water has cooked up, add the egg and oats.
- Keep stirring gently on medium heat.
- Then add the whey protein in the 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring to boil while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit before eating.
It’s a delicious and nutritious warm breakfast.