A bread consisting of highly nutritious ingredients. Loaded with good protein and good source of healthy fats.
Welcome to the super bread.
Punchline – high protein, low carbohydrates, healthy fats. Basically, 2 slices could be one meal.
It truly is the ultimate bread!
|Mix DRY in a bowl: |
1 cup Crede Oils milled flax powder
1/4 cup Crede Oils coconut flour
1 table spoon baking powder + 1 teaspoon of Xanthan
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tsp mixed spices(Ina Paarman Rosemary and Olive seasoning)
|Mix WET in a bow: |
5 large eggs
1/2 cup water
¼ cup coconut milk
1/3 cup melted unsulted butter
Preheat oven to 177 degrees. Use a Bread baking pan (medium size).
1) Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well. I used my BOSCH cake mixer with the dough hook for this. Alternatively, you can use a hand mixer as well.
2) Pour batter into greased baking dish and spread evenly.
3) Optional – sprinkle with poppy seeds, sesame seeds or onion flakes.
4) Bake for about 25 minutes, until toothpick test comes out clear. The top will be visibly browning.
5) Allow to cool a about 10 minutes inside the pan before cooling on an iron rack.
The bread freezes well, however cut him into slices before freezing. To thaw, you can toast the bread or fry it a bit in some butter.
|per slice (about 18)||55||5||1||4||3|