It is a winner! Try my own created recipe of this foot-long garlic bread. So proud of it.
|Sift and mix DRY’s in a bowl|
½ cup of Credé Oils coconut flour
½ cup of Health Connection tapioca flour
Pinch of salt – don’t be shy!
2 Teaspoon of Health Connection Xanthan gum
2 heaped teaspoons of yeast
2 heaped teaspoon of baking powder
|Mix and beat WET’s in a bowl |
6 large eggs
½ cups of coconut milk + a bit of water to dilute
1 teaspoon spoon of garlic
1/3 cup of pieces mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a long bread pan well with butter.
- Have silver foil readily cut according to pan’s length and cut it about 2cm longer on each side.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry. I used the BOSCH cake mixer with the dough hook for this.
- Mix well with the until you notice bubbles in the batter. This will make the bread rise beautifully. The batter should flexible but moist.
- Scoop the batter into the greased pan and cover with the silver foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Then, remove the foil and sprinkle the cheese over and bake another 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool before taking out of the bread pan for a few minutes. It should come out easy if you just tilt the pan.
It’s not an exact science. I once used 5 eggs, with 2 tbsp coconut milk and a spoon of coconut oil and it still came out fine. The measured ingredients seemed to be flexible. The bread reminds me of a “corn bread” in texture.
|per slice (24)||70.82||2.72||7.54||3.31||1.07|