Welcome to the classic! High in protein, low carb and filled with healthy fats.
MIX DRY IN BOWL
1/2 cup coconut flour sifted
*I added in good amount of sprinkle of seasoning (rosemary and olives). Careful not to over salt.
MIX WETS IN A BOWL
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees and grease a small to medium size bread pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend the wet ingredients until you see bubbles in the mixture. This will improve breads rising and texture. I used the smoothie spinner from BOSCH cake mixer.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until very smooth. The dough should almost feel a tad too moist (then it is perfect). If it feels too dry, add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk or water in.
- ‘Pour’ the batter into the greased
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool a bit inside the pan before removing from pan and cool on a wire rack still.
The bread reminds me of a “corn bread” in texture. It tasted great. Anything goes with this bread. I enjoy toasting this bread with cheese and tomato in a slightly buttered pan to make snackwiches.
Feel free to add more seeds to the bread, or perhaps even add crushed nuts to it.
|Average per slice (16)||91||4||4||7||4|