These Breakfast Rolls from nuME are just spectacular! Let us get right to it!
Mix WET in a bowl:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 table spoons of oil (I used coconut oil)
- Blend well.
- Then add 1 tea spoon apple cider vinegar
- Add 125g of cream cheese or yogurt.
Mix with flour pre-mix:
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes and watch consistency.
- You should be able to easily form into 4 rolls in your hands, without sticking too much.
- Place on battered baking dish.
- Back for 15 – 20 minutes at 180 degrees
Once done you can cut them immediately to enjoy that hot fresh bread steam to smother your face and kitchen.