Glorious Banana Bread
Did someone say special on bananas? If so, then how about a banana bread bake marathon.
|Mix DRY in a bowl||Mix WET in a blender|
- Mix the dry in a bowl.
- Then mix the wet in a blender.
- Add the liquid ingredients with the dry and only use a spoon to mix both ingredients.
- Let the batter stand for about 5 minutes. Test the batter, it should be a little bit wetter than any standard batter.
- If it seems to dry, add in 1/4 cup of milk or water. If it seems to wet, add in a teaspoon of coconut flour. Mix gently.
- Once happy, pour into a well buttered bread pan and bake 35 min at 170°c. To butter, I used Cook n’ Spray to prepare the pan.
- Switch the oven off and allow the bread to stay inside the oven for additional 15 minutes.
- After that you can take it out from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes still inside the pan, before taking out.
Indulge cold or warm, as an afternoon snack or for breakfast. Even if you melt some mozzarella or gauda cheese over it. Anything really works with this super yum bread.
*Alternative, you can pour the batter in muffin trays and serve them as banana muffins.
To store it, I cut the bread into 24 sandwich slices, and add into a zip lock bag to freeze. To defrost, just remove from freezer and let it thaw on its own.
Alternative, try frying the bread in a slightly butter pan and enjoy a crispy version of the bread.
|Banana Bread||Total calories||Protein||Calories||Fats||Fiber|
|per slice (about24)||95.49||1.62||6.59||7.20||2.11|